Oh, I love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Yes, the Blogger reader has been dead for more than 4 days now! You can use Feedly, it is free! I put the subscribe button on my blog to give my readers other options to follow my blog (and other blogs as well). I hope this helps you.
Ottimo e potente traino per auto :))
RispondiEliminaGrazie per aver visitato la mia Vetrina Fotografica, sei invitato anche al mio altro blog Cielo Blu!
Blogger non mi aggiorna più l'elenco di lettura ! Cosa si può fare ?
RispondiEliminaMolto carina la vignetta !! Saluti.
RispondiEliminaI Flintstones è un bel cartone animato. 💚
RispondiEliminaMi fa piacere 😊
Buon weekend carissimo Zio.
Oh, I love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
RispondiEliminaYes, the Blogger reader has been dead for more than 4 days now! You can use Feedly, it is free! I put the subscribe button on my blog to give my readers other options to follow my blog (and other blogs as well).
I hope this helps you.